The latest from the BBB

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Free Abyss


I'm not sure if it's the best-kept secret in Bend or not, but free 4 oz. beer samples are available at Deschutes' brewing facility on SW Simpson. I'll be honest, whenever I have to buy a birthday or wedding present for someone, I swing by the gift shop there and have a few beer samples before buying my gift.

It's the greatest shopping experience ever.

In addition to all of Deschutes' classic beers, the brewing facility also has a handful of seasonals on tap. When I was there on Thursday, Jan. 21, they had Hop Henge and The Abyss.
As of Jan. 21, here's what is on tap at the Deschutes Brewery brewing facility:
  • The Abyss
  • Hop Henge IPA
  • Cinder Cone Red
  • Obsidian Stout
  • Black Butte Porter
  • Inversion IPA
  • Green Lakes Organic Ale
  • Mirror Pond Pale Ale
Note: Right now this is the only place to get The Abyss on tap.

Cheers!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment