The latest from the BBB

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Red Chair NWPA in stores

It's always nice to see something from Deschutes other than the older standards available in the stores. I was happy to see Red Chair NWPA at Safeway, and on sale no less, the last time I went to the store. So, being a good patron of local beers, I procured a 12-pack. Here's the bottle.


You can read more about it at Deschutes' Web site here.

Its a tremendous beer. I would stop short of saying I enjoy it more than Hop Henge or Hop Trip, but it's definitely a solid offering. And if you need a change of pace from the regular rotation you find in stores, you should give it a try.

Gah, I just read that, and it really sounded like I was a shill for Deschutes. I promise that's not the case.

And, I just created an  e-mail address for the site. It'sbendbeerblog@gmail.com. If you're a brewery, a beer fan, a Bendite, a sasquatch, etc., and you want to get in touch with us, or send some info our way, e-mail away.

No comments:

Post a Comment