The latest from the BBB

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bend Brewing Company is 15 years old?

Apparently so! In one of the least publicized anniversaries I think I've ever come across, Saturday is when BBC is celebrating its 15th year of existence.

You can read more here, at the downtownbend.org Appetizers will be half price. Live music from 7 till 10. And a 'garage sale' from 5 to 10 p.m., where you can get BBC merch at a discount.

They're also unveiling a new brew that night, the Desert Rose, described as an effervescent and tart ale made with craisins and hibiscus." Sounds a little scary, but we'll try it. I tried a beer at Deschutes on X-tap that was described by a waitress like "drinking perfume," so I have to be able to get a glass of this down, right?

Thanks to hackbend.com  for spotting it. I would have been unaware otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment